Sorry, this job has expired.
Due to our continued growth and success, United Envelope is looking for candidates who are eager to learn and work in a fast-paced environment in the envelope manufacturing industry.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Shift differential
• Paid holidays
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation
• Opportunity for advancement
• Company-paid short-term & long-term disability
• Comprehensive paid Life Insurance
As a Machine Operator you can expect to:
• Package finished envelopes.
• Check quality of product.
• Handle issues which may arise.
• Safely operate packing equipment.
Training will be provided in regards to the equipment processes, machinery safety features, reading a work order, quality processes, how to handle problems which may arise, etc.
Prior manufacturing and/or packing experience is preferred but not required.
If this sounds like a fit for you, click "Apply now"!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.